Want to save interesting web pages to a list in Reminders? While viewing the page in Safari, click the share button in your toolbar, then select Reminders. Or, go to File, Share, Reminders. Then you get to edit the title, link and specify a Reminders list. You can even click the “i” button to set a time or location to get an alert. So you can see a web page that could be useful at a specific time or location and quickly set a reminder for that time and location.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.