It is tough to recommend a mouse. The reason there are so many different types of mice is that personal preferences vary greatly. A perfect fit for one person is a nightmare for another. And Apple mice tend to get blasted in reviews. To be fair, they have made mistakes in the past. The Mighty Mouse suffered from a horrible track ball that seemed to stop working the moment a piece of dust got near. While the Magic Mouse fixes that problem by using a touch-sensitive top instead of a ball, it lacks features like side and middle buttons. But having a Magic Mouse on one Mac and a Mighty Mouse on another, I can report that when I have to use the Mighty Mouse I can see how much of an improvement the Magic Mouse is. If you’ve got the budget to get a new $70 mouse right now, they you should try it.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.