Brush off those 1980s programming skills and write some BASIC code on your iPhone or iPad. The Basic! app lets you type out some code and run it just like you would on an early computer or terminal. Besides being nostalgic, this could actually come in handy if you need to write quick programs to perform calculations. They have even added some touch screen functions.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.