If you give presentations often, or record screen capture video, then check out Boinx Mousepose. It dims the rest of the screen and highlights the area around your cursor. It can also show mouse clicks and keys pressed. There are tons of customizable options. I plan on using it in future presentations and perhaps in some future MacMost videos.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.