When using the Mac Calculator app, you can do something that you could never do on regular calculators: delete. Even though there is no delete button in the interface, you can use the delete key on your keyboard to remove the last digit you typed. You can also do this with the iPhone Calculator app by swiping across the readout at the top of the screen.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.