When you strike the volume up or down key on your keyboard you get a “pop” sound as the volume changes. This can make matters worse when you are quickly trying to lower the volume of your Mac without disturbing anyone. You can turn these feedback sounds off by going to System Preferences, Sound, Sound Effects and switching off “Play feedback when volume is changed.”
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.