Many people report that you can charge your iPhone faster if it is in Airplane mode. This makes sense since you won’t be using as much power. A good idea in situations where you don’t care about missing phone calls and aren’t using your phone, but have a limited amount of time to charge, like when waiting for a connection at an airport, or stopping home between work and dinner.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.