The iOS App Store app is basically a specialized web browser that shows you apps and allows you to download them. Sometimes it misbehaves. You can clear its cache and reload the content you are viewing with an odd little trick. Tap the Featured button at the bottom of the screen 10 times in a row. Other buttons at the bottom usually work as well. After the 10th tap the screen will go blank and reload.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.