If you have the need for a deeper copy and paste buffer, then ClipMenu is a powerful choice. It allows you to save a history of your clipboard, and access it easily through the menu bar. You can also assign permanent clips to keep around and there are tons of other features. This is probably a must-have for power users and writers.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.