If you want to grab a still image from a video, you can do it using the QuickTime Player. Just pause the video at the frame you want to capture and use Edit, Copy or Command+c to grab the image. Then paste it into an image editing app or use File, New From Clipboard in Preview and then File, Save to save it as a file.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.