You can copy files with drag and drop, but did you know you can also use copy and paste? Just select a file in one folder, choose Edit, Copy or Command+C. Then go to another folder and choose Edit, Paste or Command+V. This is very handy when you don’t want to have both folders on the screen at the same time.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.