The iPhone’s spotlight search screen can be a very useful tool, but the amount of results can be overwhelming. Specify what shows up by going to Settings, General, Spotlight Search. You can also change the order of results. Narrow it down to only Applications, for instance, and you have a great way to launch apps.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.