Do you use Apple Mail as an RSS reader? If not, then you might want to take away the RSS feeds from Mail, as it takes up time and bandwidth keeping those up-to-date. You can do this by right clicking or control+clicking the RSS feeds in the left sidebar and deleting them. You can also go to Mail preferences and look for the RSS tab. Set the “Check for updates” to “manually.”
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.