Say you are traveling with your MacBook and find yourself using a very slow connection, but you need to get some information from a web page. You can disable image loading in Safari by going to Safari, Preferences, Advanced and turning on “Show Develop menu in menu bar.” Then use the Develop menu and choose Disable Images. Cached images will still show, but Safari will temporarily stop loading new ones.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.