If you search for a file using he Spotlight Menu at the top right corner of your Mac’s screen, you can drag and drop files directly from the resulting list. A drag will result in a copy of the item instead of simply moving the file to a new location. But it does save you the extra step of having to open the enclosing folder and copying from there. If you want to do that, you can Command+Click on the item in the search results to open the folder.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.