I’ve stopped using CDs and DVDs to back up and archive files. Instead, I use 1 and 2 TB drives. You can get 1TB drives for less than $90 nowadays. But the one thing that bothers me is that they have no protection. Some of the circuits are right out there ready to be damaged. I stored them in small boxes with padding, but I wanted something better. I discovered these little hard drive boxes, which are perfect for the task.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.