Want to see which apps in the Mac App Store will handle certain types of files? Using Mountain Lion, select a file in the Finder and Control+click on it. Then select Open With, and then App Store. The Mac App Store will open with a list of all apps that claim to handle that kind of file. Doesn’t seem to work in a Finder search results window, however.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.