Say you use a wifi hotspot once and now find that whenever you are in range of that network that your Mac automatically connects to it, even if you don’t want it to. You can make your device forget a network by going into System Preferences, Network, Advanced and then selecting that wifi network and pressing the – button to remove it from your Mac’s list. There is also an option on that screen to prevent your Mac from remembering networks in the future.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.