Hi there! I recently made a 15 second video using iMovie ’08. The video is comprised of 5 high resolution images, with transitions and a title slide on the last image. When I export this (using Quicktime), the images are graining and fuzzy. I have searched a lot of forums and tried many different things to get the result I am looking for (crisp photos in the movie), but nothing works. The only setting that made the images clearer was when I changed the size setting to 1920×1080 HD, but then it also changes the movie to “widescreen” and some of the images are cut off at the top and bottom. Any ideas on how I can fix this? Thank you for your help!
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.