If you are connecting your Mac to a second screen, like you may do before a presentation, you may get into a situation where the System Preferences, Displays controls can’t be altered on the second screen because the second screen is off or not working yet. Click the Gather Windows button to bring all the displays’ settings to your main screen so you can change them while that second screen is not visible.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.