I often use my iPhone to take pictures of pages or documents. It is easier than writing notes, or bringing a scanner with me. The different between using the Camera app and Genius Scan+ is that Genius Scan+ will usually recognize the border of the document and adjusts the perspective to make the document flat, as if it was scanned, even if I took the picture at an angle. Even when it doesn’t get it right, it allows me to adjust the corners so I can make it better. You can export single pages as jpeg images, and multiple pages as PDFs. You can send to services like Dropbox, Google Docs and Evernote too.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.