Right click or ctrl+click on an inbox in Mail and you can choose Get Account Info from the menu. The dialog that appears is incredibly useful. The Quota Limits pane will show you how much mail you have stored in an online account like Gmail, MobileMe or an IMAP account. You can also see how close you are to your limit. The Mailbox Behaviors pane allows you to change some settings without having to go to the preferences window.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.