If you select multiple files in the Finder, using either the Shift or Command key as you click the files, you can get a special Multiple Item Info box to appear. After you have them selected, Go to File, Get Info but before you select it hold down the Control key. The menu item changes to Get Summary Info and the result is a single info box that combines data, like the total file size. The keyboard shortcut is Control+Command+I. If the files use the same extension, you can also see and change the Open With information for all of them at once.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.