You can view your Gmail email through the built-in Mail app, and you can also use Safari to access it through the web. But the best way to use Gmail is through Google’s free Gmail App. This lets you get notifications, read threaded conversations, label messages the Gmail way and use special Gmail features like priority inbox.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.