You probably know that you can use Command+H to quickly hide the app you are using on your Mac. But you can also use Command+Option+H to hide everything except the current app. This is useful if you find you suddenly need to concentrate on composing an email or editing an image and you’ve got lots of other apps cluttering your screen.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.