In Address Book you can add a web address for any contact. In Safari, you can make those contacts available in the bookmarks bar by going to Safari Preferences, Bookmarks, Bookmarks bar and choosing Include Address Book. This puts a drop-down menu in your bookmarks bar that includes all web addresses from your contacts.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.