Seems that the apostrophe is a commonly typed character that should be included on the main iPad keyboard without needing to go to the special characters keyboard. Well, it turns out it is. It is hidden with the exclamation point. Just tap and hold the ! key and you’ll be able to choose an apostrophe. Of course if you are typing common words like don’t, can’t, won’t, shouldn’t, etc. then no need to type the apostrophe at all. Autocorrect will take care of it for you.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.