iTunes is smart enough that when you sort your library by artist, it knows to put The Beatles under B. But sometimes exceptions can be more complex than just a ‘the.’ You can set an artist, album or song name to sort with in iTunes by selecting a song or songs, pressing Command+I to bring up the info window, and selecting the Sorting tab. Then you can set a name to sort by that will be different than the name selected.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.