Kanex sent me the iAdapt HDMI V2 this week which converts your Mini DisplayPort video out on recent Macs to HDMI, including the audio. I tested it on three different HD televisions, including a 1080p projector and it worked great. I was able to use those TVs as mirrored or second displays. Watching HD videos was great as well. The best part is that it is pretty reasonably priced at $29.95.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.