Letterpress is a deceptively simple two player word game for the iPhone and iPad. You are quickly and easily matched up with someone and place head-to-head, selecting letters to form words from a 5×5 grid. The winner is the one with the most captured letters when all 25 letters have been used. Moves can take a minute or can span days, so usually you have several games going at once.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.