When you start playing Little Inferno, it seems like a quirky little game toy where you obtain objects and burn them. But then when you reach level 2 you find out that it is actually a very dark, sinister game. You find out you are playing in a dark fantasy world. And in fact, Little Inferno is social commentary on mindless tap-and-wait game apps. Very weird but satisfying.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.