Here’s something I’ll bet you didn’t know your iPhone could do: make floor plans by just using the camera and some taps. With MagicPlan you stand in the middle of a room and use your iPhone’s camera to create a floor plan by simply indicating the locations of corners and doors. The result inside perfectly accurate, but pretty close. You can add rooms and do your entire house or office.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.