If you use Command and the plus or minus keys in Safari you can zoom in and out on the page. This can often mess up the page’s layout. But if you add the Option key and use Command+Option with the plus or minus keys, you can change just the size of fonts on the web page. This can also disrupt the page layout, but in a different way. So if you need to make text easier to read on a page, try both methods to see which works best for that page.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.