Funny how point-and-click adventure games built for 1980s computers seem to be made for touch-screen devices. Now we have the re-release of the classic Monkey Island 2 for the iPhone (and the iPad). Whether you played this years ago and want to re-discover it, or you just want a fun and funny game to play, you can’t go wrong with this classic. The graphics are all new and look gorgeous. And as a bonus you can switch to the original bitmap graphics for nostalgia.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.