You can click and drag the top of a window to move it, or drag the edges to resize it. But if you try to do that to a window that is in the background it becomes the active one. However, if you hold down the Command key you can drag and resize non-active windows, keeping them non-active while you get them out of the way or expand them to see more of their content.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.