You can use the kind: and date: modifiers in spotlight to search. Type Command+Space to bring up spotlight and try something like “book kind:Pages date:yesterday”. You can use things like “<1/1/15" or ">6/30/14″ for dates. For different kinds, try experimenting with common file extensions like PDF or application names to see what works.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.