Control+click or right click on any app in your Dock. Go to the Options submenu. Here you can select Open At Login. This will mark the app as something to run when you start up. You can also repeat the selection to turn it off. This is a handy way to set some apps to start automatically without having to mess with your Login Items in System Preferences.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.