Ever search for a file on your Mac, then find it, but realize you want to see everything in the folder, not just that one file. You can do this by right clicking or Ctrl+clicking the file in the search results, and then choosing “Open Enclosing Folder.” You can also select the file and press Command+R, which is “Reveal in Finder” and produces the same result. If you are searching using the Spotlight menu, then you can Command+click the file to open its folder instead.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.