If you plan on watching the Academy Awards this weekend you may want to invest a buck for the official iPhone and iPad app. It is hard to say now whether it will be worth it, but the idea is intriguing. You get to view live cameras from the event, instead of being stuck with the one that is currently on your TV screen. It will be interesting to see how well it works. If it is a success, this could be the start of a new way of watching events.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.