If you have more than one printer in your office or home, you can create a printer pool to print to whichever is the next available. Go to System Preferences, Printers & Scanners and select two or more printers by holding down the Command key and clicking on them in the list. You’ll then get a button that allows you to create a printer pool and name it. You can now select that printer pool as a printer from any application’s print dialog.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.