Prizmo turns your iPhone into a scanner. It uses the iPhone’s camera to take a picture, and then use optical character recognition (OCR) to read the text. For instance, you can take a picture of someone’s business card and it will read the text on the card and create a contact. The process isn’t automatic, as you have to check the data for errors. But it still beats tapping it in. You can also grab bills, whiteboards or any text document. There is even the option to purchase a “voice” and have your text read out loud.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.