You can use the address/search field at the top of Safari on your iPad or iPhone to search inside a website. To set this up, first turn on Quick Website Search in Settings, Safari. Then go to a site, like MacMost.com. Use the search field at the top of the web page to search for something on the site. Not the address field in Safari, but the search field on the page itself. After you have done this kind of search once, you can now type “macmost [search term]” in the Safari address bar and you’ll see a shortcut appear to search just that site. Works great for sites like Craigslist or IMDB.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.