While typing in almost any app on your Mac, press Control+Command+Space and you’ll get a special menu that allows you to select special characters like symbols and emoji. This is a variation of the Character Viewer. If you get the Character Viewer as a separate window instead, click the button on it at the top right to switch to this smaller insertion menu. It will shrink and appear properly the next time you use it.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.