If you want to quit several applications at once on your Mac, an easy way to do it is to use Command+Tab to switch between the apps. This brings up the switcher interface in the middle of the screen, and you can quickly Command+Tab through applications. But instead of releasing the Command key, press the Q key to quit the application currently selected. You can quickly tell several applications to quit without ever bringing them to the front.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.