If you want to quit several applications at once on your Mac, an easy way to do it is to use Command+Tab to switch between the apps. This brings up the switcher interface in the middle of the screen, and you can quickly Command+Tab through applications. But instead of releasing the Command key, press the Q key to quit the application currently selected. You can quickly tell several applications to quit without ever bringing them to the front.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.