If you command+drag the menu bar icons on the upper right corner of your Mac screen, you can move them left and right to change the order. You can also drag them down and off the menu bar to remove them. This only works with System icons like wi-fi, volume, the time, etc. It won’t work with third-party apps that add icons to the menu bar.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.