iPhones get location data from GPS satellites, mobile phone towers and nearby wireless hotspots. Chances are you use your iPhone at home or work most often, and perhaps your own wifi base station isn’t in the database of wireless hotspots. You can fix that by submitting it yourself at http://www.skyhookwireless.com/howitworks/submit_ap.php.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.