If you use the default Finder tags, like Red, Orange, Blue, etc, and want to name them something that is more helpful, go to Finder, Preferences, Tags. Then Control+Click on a tag and choose Rename. Not only will the tag names show up in file information, but you can search for them in the Finder by tag name, or tag:name to only see files with that tag.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.