Bookmarking a Web page is easy. But getting to that bookmark again can be tough if you have filed it away inside a bookmark subfolder. You need to choose Bookmarks, Show All Bookmarks, and then go find it. You can make them more accessible by creating subfolders in your Bookmarks Bar. There are many ways to do this, but one is to right+click or Ctrl+click on the bookmarks bar, and then select New Folder. These folder then act like pull-down menus in Safari, giving you easy access to the bookmarks stored within.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.