If you are viewing a long page in Safari or document in some other app and want to quickly get to the top, use Command+Up Arrow to get there without scrolling. Likewise, Command+Down Arrow gets you to the bottom in one step. In Mac Mail, you can quickly jump to the top of the list of messages by clicking next to the “Sort By” at the top of the list.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.