If you have shared folder on another Mac that you are always connecting to, you can make the connection a lot quicker by using an alias. Just connect to the other Mac as usual, and find the folder you use often. Then Command+Option+Drag it to a location on your desktop or anywhere on your hard drive to make an alias to it. Now the next time you want to go to that location, double-click the alias to sign in to that computer and go right to that folder.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.